Re: Ability taxonomy bh

Hello all,

I agree with Mr. Vanderheiden. While developing our national standard on
hardware and software accessibility we realized tha the same problem/solution
could:
	- affect more than one disability
	- affect non disabled people
	- not all the people with that disbility may be affected

therefore it makes sense to choose by client's preference, rather than by
disability.

Concerning physical disabilities, as a quadriplegic with some movements in my
arms and hands, I believe that most of our problems have to do with the
navigation/mail/tools. If the tools are acceisble, so are the contents of the
pages.

Regards,
Javier Romaņach
Madrid Spain