Re: Response to your comments of 20 March and 1 April

UAWG,

Thank your for considering and responding to my comments. Most of your responses adequately address my comments.

There is one that does not. I added this comment to the wiki page:
"[SLH 9 April] 1.4.3 and 1.4.6 are *global*. Most of the use of borders especially and also margins that I've seen has been needed at the *element* level."
Note my previous comment above it: "[borders and margins] seem to be commonly-used ways to help indicate different heading levels by advanced user stylesheet users, e.g., see <http://www.tader.info/ex-displays.html>"

Thanks,
~Shawn