Re: Some new mobile browsers

we have many wiki pages related to implementations

   - IOS User Agents <https://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/work/wiki/IOS_User_Agents>
   - Browser Compliance
Notes<https://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/work/wiki/Browser_Compliance_Notes>
   - Extensions needed for Implementation
Examples<https://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/work/wiki/Extensions_needed_for_Implementation_Examples>

I can add the mobile page down here also. Alas, most of the pages are
nearly devoid of content.

we can add to the existing pages for the newer browsers

Jim