From: Greg Lowney [gcl-0039@access-research.org]
Sent: May-08-14 3:56 AM
To: Kim Patch; Jeanne Spellman
Cc: UAWG
Subject: Re: Some new mobile browsers

We could either refer to the MATF and Wikipedia pages, or import their content into our own. The latter allows us to make our own notes, but we'd have to make an effort to track any new items they add. Or we could refer to them and only duplicate entries for which we want to add our own comments.

If we maintain our own page, should it be on the Wiki or on GitHub? If the latter, should it be a new Repository under Jeanne's account?