Re: 2nd of 2 surveys (Rechartering) for UAWG 28 February Meeting

regrets from me too - I've been in bed with a bug since Sunday.

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster
response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk