RE: agenda+ new definition of Programmatically Available

Thanks Jeanne,

It may be worth mentioning that your proposal removes the ATAG2 definition (http://www.w3.org/WAI/AU/ATAG20/#def-Programmatically-Determined) also covers a second sense of the term: "Processing content: Whether the authoring tool is able to extract information from the web content (e.g., to extract the language of content from the markup)."

In UAAG2 that second sense is handled by a completely different term: "recognize":
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/UAAG20/#def-recognize

Cheers,
Jan