RE: American Airlines - Angry Birds

Hi Mark,

> In practice, I don't see this as any different from the other AA app (American Airlines), which may well be implemented using PhoneGap, uses HTML, may allow in-app purchases (tickets), and includes advertising.

Agreed. My answers to your questions are:

1. What is the UA in the case of Angry Aardvarks?
B. The PhoneGap application (which includes the Webview Control) - see http://phonegap.com/2012/05/02/phonegap-explained-visually/

2. The Angry Aardvarks developer should conform with and follow:
A. WCAG 2.0 and Mobile Web Best Practices.

BUT as I said in my last email, I'm still open to suggestions of relevant UAAG SCs that WCAG misses.

Cheers,
Jan