RE: American Airlines - Angy Birds

I don't know the architecture of angry birds, but it very well could be the following:

(1) A collection of scenarios encoded in an SVG-like "AngryBirdML" format:
<AngryBirdML>
  <ground-level y/>
</AngryBirdML>

(2) An angry bird app that knows how to render AngryBirdML on the screen, both graphically and with a physics model (e.g. so that if the wood and glass are unsupported they will fall to the ground and break). The app facilitates user exploration (panning, pinch zoom) and interaction (pull back and launch birds) with  the scenario.

How is this really different than an SVG User Agent? I think the difference is that there is a stronger contract between developers of the user agent and the scenarios, such that the scenario developer doesn't throw the UA curve balls, like trying to build a text edit field out of wood and pigs. :)

THAT ALL SAID, I think the constructive thing to do is to consider the Americans Airlines app and figure out which SCs in UAAG should realistically apply and aren't already covered by WCAG2 already...then we could identify these in separate conformance profile or note.

Cheers,
Jan