Re: Proposal for definition of levels

+1

On 29/04/13 23:02, Jim Allan wrote:
> Anybody else have thoughts?
> can we do this on the list and not on the call?
>
> Jim
>

> On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 9:32 AM, Richards, Jan <jrichards@ocadu.ca
> <mailto:jrichards@ocadu.ca>> wrote:
>
>     +1
>

>     -Jan

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
My Business Card   - http://simon.harper.name/about/card/
Schedule a Meeting - http://doodle.com/simon.harper.name

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk