Survey for 12 July 2012

From: Jeanne Spellman <jeanne@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012 13:18:36 -0400
To: User Agent Working Group <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
I took the recent proposals and put them in a survey to be more
efficient in resolving issues.  There are 4 questions.
https://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/20120710/

I did not include 2.8 toolbars and 3.2.x,y,z (Undo) because while I
could find the original proposals, I remember talking about them, and
now can not find their current status.  If any of you who worked on
those can update me or send me a link to their latest status, I would be
grateful.

Regards,

jeanne
--