Re: Action-730 Revise GL 1.7, pay attention to current behavior and aspirational subpoints, (partial)

Hi all,
This is how I remember the discussion.

There are three things that are key here.  They are level A.  The user
must be able to supply a style sheet to substitute for the author's
style sheet. If the user sheet fails return to the author's should be
possible.  Also, the user must be able to turn off all style provided
by the author and rely on the browser supplied style.  Saving style
sheets is less important for users, but may be important for
developers of user style for people with disabilities.

Sorry about being absent so long, I've been working on my user style
sheet generator.

Wayne

The pages tend to block this out well.