Re: Action 712 (fast)

I like the idea of accessible information. the definition is fine as is.
the appendix intro paragraph could be rewritten to apply to User Agents
<orig>
In order to produce more accessible web content, authoring tools often
need authors to provide accessibility information such as text
alternatives for images, role and state information for widgets,
relationships within complex tables, and captions for audio. The
following informative table links the WCAG 2.0 success criteria with
examples of accessibility information:
</orig>

<new>
In order to render more accessible web content, user agents often need
to make use of author provided accessibility information such as text
alternatives for images, role and state information for widgets,
relationships within complex tables, and captions for audio. The
following informative table links the WCAG 2.0 success criteria with
examples of accessibility information:
</new>
On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 9:52 AM, Richards, Jan <jrichards@ocadu.ca> wrote:
> OK, so if it is A then it actually would go first.
>
> BTW: Another idea is to make use of "Accessibility Information", a defined term in ATAG 2.0 (http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-IMPLEMENTING-ATAG20-20120410/#def-Accessibility-Information). Implementing ATAG 2.0 even includes an Appendix that clearly connects the term to the requirements of WCAG (http://www.w3.org/TR/2012/WD-IMPLEMENTING-ATAG20-20120410/#prompting-types).
>
> Cheers,
> Jan
>
> --
> (Mr) Jan Richards, M.Sc.