Re: Action 712 (fast)

Hi Jan,

You are 100% correct - and 1.2.x is level A and I'll let the group
decide on the title of 1.2.x

Cheers

Si.

PS I check my email at 08:00 and 17:00 GMT. If you require a faster response please include the word 'fast' in the subject line.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk