Re: Action-312 1.8.x Scale Viewport contents:

On Thu, 10 Nov 2011 18:42:13 +0100, Jim Allan <jimallan@tsbvi.edu> wrote:

> Action-312
> Proposed new SC
>
> 1.8.x Scale Viewport contents: The user can scale (change the size of
> content) and images within a viewport.
>
> Note: this applies to all content within the viewport, including nested
> viewports. It is not the intent that nested viewports can have their
> contents scaled independently of the top-level viewport.

I think you need to give minimum bounds / granularity. e.g.

...within a viewport to at least one value in each of the following ranges:

50% or less
66-85%
100%
110-140%
150-210%

(Actually we should have a good reason for picking the ranges, which
should ideally be consistent with the WCAG requirements although there
might be sound reasons to go beyond what they require).

cheers

     je parle français -- hablo español -- jeg kan litt norsk