Re: NOTICE: Starting telecon 2 hours early next two weeks

Sigh, lets try this again, now that I think I know which time zone I am in.

Hi All,
User Agent Working Group will begin 2 hours earlier for the next 2
week and run for 4 hours. We will be on the call from 11 - 3 Eastern
time (10 - 2 Central)  (16:00-20:00 GMT)

Jim