Re: HTML5 Sanity Check - before it goes to the Wiki

Hi Mark, I see what you are saying but the sequence is implied in that
alt+f focuses the file menu - while S selects the access key of the
items currently in focus. Without this alf f would open the file while S
might start a search (or whatever) or do nothing... This is the kind of
usability based progressive disclosure functionality I was getting at.

However, is the menu keyboard handle defined in html5 or other tech - ie
the focus will be kept once say Alt+f is selected?

Si.

Simon Harper
http://simon.harper.name/about/card/

University of Manchester (UK)
Web Ergonomics Lab - Information Management Group
http://wel.cs.manchester.ac.uk