Re: Meeting: User Agent Teleconference for 28 April 2011

  aloha!

regrets for today's meeting (and all of those i've missed so far this
year) -- am trying
  to rearrange my schedule so that i can participate regularly in UAWG
calls, in
particular to review the bugs i logged against HTML5's version of
accesskey to tease
out what is the purview of HTML5 and what is actually a UA design
feature -- an
aggregation of accesskey-related bugs can be found at:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Access/HTML5_Accesskey_Bugs

i would like to be able to process these issues with the UAWG before
taking further
action on the reported bugs (including the drafting of change proposals,
if necessary)
within the HTML A11y Task Force and the HTML WG...

more information about accesskey (past and present) can be found at:

http://www.w3.org/WAI/PF/HTML/wiki/Access

thanks and apologies for missing so many meetings, gregory.
ACCOUNTABILITY, n. The mother of caution.
                  -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
          Gregory J. Rosmaita, oedipus@hicom.net
  Vice-Chair, Webmaster & Listmaster: Open Accessibility
http://a11y.org                      http://a11y.org/specs