Approving the Editors' Draft for publishing [was]Re: Meeting: User Agent Teleconference for 18 November 2010

Too bad that we had to cancel, as it turned out that I actually have
some time-critical work for the group.

The chairs and I had been discussing publishing a UAAG draft before
Christmas.  However, with vacations and W3C publishing moratoria
schedule, I want to get the draft approved this week, rather than
waiting until our next meeting 2 December.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-UAAG20-20101117/
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-IMPLEMENTING-UAAG20-20101117/

Please look at the new draft and let me know (Y or N):

___  Any problems with the edits from the (non)Face to Face?

___  Should we publish with the expanded Table of Contents? Any
problems? (http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-UAAG20-20101117/#toc)

___  Should we publish with the Upshot Summaries (relabeled "Summary"?
Any problems? (http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2010/ED-UAAG20-20101117/#summary11)

I am working on drafting the announcements and the status section.  Are
there any changes that we particularly want to draw people's attention
to?  (e.g. changes to focus, rewording Principle 1 & 3)

Are there any particular feedback questions we want to ask for? Please
remember, the more engaging the question, the more likely people will
actually look at the draft.

I also wanted to ask for some design help with spacing, leading, colors,
etc.  I think the document could look more professional with a little
attention to those details. I can do the CSS, I need the assistance with
what it should be.

jeanne