From: Markku Hakkinen [mailto:markku.hakkinen@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 8:54 AM
To: Jim Allan
Cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Subject: Re: survey for 26 feb ready

General question:  This survey required a fair amount of "think" time to
respond.  I began answering questions and making comments, but had to call
it a night without finishing.

Is there anyway to save partially completed survey, so it can completed
later?  A number of survey packages allow this.

In my case, I left the survey open in the browser overnight. Unfortunately
Windows decided to perform an *important* update and reboot.  This morning I
find myself having to start from scratch with the survey.

mark