Re: [Fwd: RE: Accessible online media players]

Yes, I saw this when it went up.  It looked thorough to me.

On Dec 9, 2008, at 12:11 PM, Jeanne Spellman wrote:

I thought this was a very interesting list of suggested requirements
for an accessible media player.  It was sent in response to a request
for accessibility features for media players for a study.  There are
more comments in the thread, that you can read, if interested.

Here's a link to a search of all the messages in the thread, for those
who are interested.
http://www.w3.org/Search/Mail/Team/search?keywords=Accessible+online+media+players&hdr-1-name=subject&hdr-1-query=&index-grp=Public__FULL&index-type=t&type-index=w3c-wai-ig