Re: Use of Surveys for Action Items

I don't know a good way to set it up so that anyone can set up a
survey.  In WCAG, one person has responsibility for the survey, and she
sends a reminder for the group to send proposals to her, then she sends
around the URL for the weekly survey.

I would like to try it this week, to see how much time it takes.  Anyone
who can send me their proposal today (Wed 29th) I will put it in a
survey.  Because it is so late, I don't think we should require people
to read it, or surrender their objection, but it will give us an idea of
how the work flow will go so we can set weekly deadlines.

jeanne