From: "Jeanne Spellman" <jeanne@w3.org>
To: "User Agent Working Group" <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 4:14 PM
Subject: Attendance for Sept-Oct

I have set up a new form where you can indicate if you are going to
attend/regret meetings in September and October.  Note that you can update
this form at any time as your plans change.  I have also included the dates
for the F2F meeting October 20 & 21.

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36791/UAWG20080822/

Please let me know if you have any problems with the form.  Details for the
F2F are available at
http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2008/10f2f  including links to the main  TPAC web
pages.

jeanne