From: w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org [mailto:w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org] On Behalf
Of Kelly Ford
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 3:12 PM
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
Subject: Off Topic: Search in Firefox

Hello,

At today's UA meeting there was some off topic discussion about the search
box in Firefox.  From what I can tell alt+down or up arrow when focus is in
the search box will bring up a list of search engines you can choose from
and the option to manage your search providers.  As I mentioned in the call,
in IE ctrl+down arrow does this same function.  Ctrl+up or down arrow in
Firefox seems to switch to the next or previous search provider in yo8ur
list directly.

Kelly