Re: Small But Interesting Change in Firefox 3 Beta

I thought we had a discussion about partial page refreshes in one of our
meetings. I think it was mixed in with talk about live regions and a
rewrite of the timing / refresh checkpoint for UAAG 2.

I'll try to dig through the minutes.

Pete

Peter Parente
pparent@us.ibm.com
Tie: 526-2346
IBM: 919-486-2346

             Aaron Leventhal
             <aaronlev@moonset
             .net>                                                      To
             Sent by:                  Kelly Ford
             w3c-wai-ua-reques         <kford@windows.microsoft.com>
             t@w3.org                                                   cc
                                       "'WAI-ua'" <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
                                                                   Subject
             01/10/2008 10:37          Re: Small But Interesting Change in
             AM                        Firefox 3 Beta

Yes, we finally got that change in.

I haven't imagined a good way to do this for partial page refreshes, but
it is worth a discussion.

- Aaron