Re: FW: Registration now open for the Combined Technical Plenary and Advisory Committee Meeting

aloha, jim!

when i attempt to access the survey to which you pointed the WG:

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/35125/TPAC2007/

i receive a greyed-out form with the following error message:

quote
Only people identified as participants of the Technical Plenary Attendees can answer this form.
unquote

i also had to use my member-confidential password to connect to the
registration form -- anyone else encountering difficulties with the
registration form?

gregory.

--
"He who lives on Hope, dies farting."
  -- Benjamin Franklin, Poor Richard's Almanack