W3C home > Mailing lists > Public > w3c-wai-ua@w3.org > July to September 2007

Re: User Agent Teleconference for June 28 2007

From: Peter Parente <pparent@us.ibm.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2007 17:35:53 -0400
To: WAI-UA list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>, w3c-wai-ua-request@w3.org
Message-ID: <OFB174F42B.90F00D88-ON85257314.00762250-85257314.0076A225@us.ibm.com>

I've posted comments in section 3 of the wiki. My comments follow my bold
initials.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wiki/ConfigToNotRender

I haven't made any changes to the guideline text yet. I think we need to
further discuss the issues in this section regarding AJAX and stylesheets
before we come to any conclusions. In some cases, I've included some ideas
to think about (e.g., relying on live region ARIA markup for disabling
automatic content retrieval). In others, I'm no further along than when we
originally discussed the issues (e.g., AJAX widgets with stylesheets
disabled).

Pete

Peter Parente
pparent@us.ibm.com
Tie: 526-2346
IBM: 919-486-2346


                                                                           
             Jan Richards                                                  
             <jan.richards@uto                                             
             ronto.ca>                                                  To 
             Sent by:                  WAI-UA list <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>     
             w3c-wai-ua-reques                                          cc 
             t@w3.org                                                      
                                                                   Subject 
                                       Re: User Agent Teleconference for   
             06/28/2007 02:22          June 28 2007                        
             PM                                                            
                                                                           
                                                                           
                                                                           
                                                                           
                                                                           





Short meeting. Minutes at:

http://www.w3.org/2007/06/28-ua-minutes.html

Action items (proposals due July 10, prior to next meeting which is July
12):

ACTION: CL to Propose changes to Guideline 1 to take into account "UAAG2
issues". [1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wiki/InOutDevIndep

ACTION: KF to Propose changes to Guideline 2 to take into account "UAAG2
issues". [2] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wiki/UserAccessToContent

ACTION: PP to Propose changes to Guideline 3 to take into account "UAAG2
issues". [3] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wiki/ConfigToNotRender

ACTION: JR to Propose changes to Guideline 4 to take into account "UAAG2
issues". [4] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wiki/UserControlRender


Cheers,
Jan



Jan Richards wrote:
>
> W3C User Agent Teleconference for June 28 2007
> -------------------------------------------------------------
> Chair: Jim Allan
> Date: Thursday, June 28 2007
> Time: 2:00-3:00 pm Boston Local Time, USA (19:00-20:00 UTC/GMT)
> Call-in: Zakim bridge at: +1-617-761-6200, code 8294#
> for UK use 44-117.270-6152
> IRC: sever: irc.w3.org, port: 6665, channel: #ua.
> -------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Regrets, agenda requests, or comments to the list
>
> Agenda:
>
> 1. Wiki - getting started on edits
>   http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/wiki/UaagDocument
>
> Cheers,
> Jan
>
> PS: Jim has already sent his regrets so this is likely to be a short
> meeting to divide up the work.
>
>


pic00827.gif
(image/gif attachment: pic00827.gif)

Received on Tuesday, 10 July 2007 21:45:09 UTC

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.4.0 : Friday, 17 January 2020 20:38:37 UTC