Re: Keyboard issue

At 8:01 AM -0600 2/18/05, Jon Gunderson wrote:
>Aaron,
>I think the ua group can benefit from a user senerio to help
>us understand the keyboard model envisioned for the dhtml road
>map.

+1

No, we don't need to set agenda for problems that aren't there.  But
yes, we need in the meeting to start with some success stories for
how we have slain the problems that have been eliminated.

I suggest you connect with Rich with the following line of conversation:

Jon and I assigned Rich to start the Roadmap session with an
overview.

He can either include the TABINDEX --> nextFocus, prevFocus
re-engineering, and its use, as an example in that talk; or we
can program it into the meeting a little further down.  [Or
substitute the re-engineering of ACCESSKEY.]  But we
do need to have a level-set on how this stuff solves problems
with what we *have* done, before we go about finding the soft
spots and determining how we are going to remove the
remaining unknowns.

I think this might not fit into the intro, but please coordinate
with Rich and be prepared to review this [or some substitute]
use case separately if it doesn't.  Just let Jon, Matt, and me know
if you need an agenda slot.

Al