Re: handling of HTML title attribute

david poehlman wrote:
> As I read this, jaws is behaving in reaction to the real world

Do you know a real-world example that makes it necessary to render the
title attribute instead of the link text?

> but you are
> correct, were title used appropriately, it would be addative, not
> juxtaposed.

My problem is not only the screen reader configuration but also the
passage in the UAAG spec which permits it.
--
Johannes Koch - Competence Center BIKA
Fraunhofer Institute for Applied Information Technology (FIT.LIFE)