Internet Explorer Version 7.0 development

I have forwared a message with some links on Internet Explorer
disucssion forums. Apparently Internet Explorer 7.0
development team is open for some discussion with the general
public.  I think that we should look at this as an opportunity
to discuss with developers accessibility issues with IE.

WWW: http://cita.rehab.uiuc.edu/
WWW: http://www.staff.uiuc.edu/~jongund

Forwarded message 1