Updated draft charter is available

From: Jon Gunderson <jongund@uiuc.edu>
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2003 14:07:22 -0500
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org

The UAWG draft charter has been updated based on the 31 July
teleconference.  I am still waiting to get the new IPR text, so that part
was not updated.  Everything else should be up to date.

http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/charter-2003-05-draft.html

We will discuss the charter at the next working group meeting on 14 August.

Please send comments to the list.

MC-574

WWW: http://cita.rehab.uiuc.edu/