embed audio

From: BJ Taylor <stigmataman@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 13:30:26 -0500
To: <w3c-wai-ua@w3.org>
Greetings

I was curious if anyone knew a command to apply to the embed audio tag.
That would allow the audio file to be played once ("false") when an html page is opened.
Here's the catch. The file can only play on the page one time only. If the viewer goes to another page
and comes back to the original page, the file can not play again.

I've been able to get the audio to play once when a page opens but when I go back to the page
it plays the audio file again and I don't want that.

Here's the code I'm using

<embed src="Audio/index.rm" hidden=true autostart=true></embed>

Any info would be greatly appreciated - thanks!

Charles