resume

From: christy sindhuja <christy1911@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 11:35:26 +0530
To: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
From
C.CHRISTY SINDHUJA
NO: 1-J, SAKTHI RESIDENCY,
CHRUCH ROAD,
SAIBABA COLONY,
COIMBATORE  641038

Respected Sir,

		Sub: Application for suitable post  Reg.

I would like to offer myself as a candidate for a suitable job in your
esteemed organization. I hereby submit my detailed Resume for your kind
perusal.

	I request you to kindly to consider my application and if I am given a
chance to serve in your organization, I assure you Sir, that I will do the
duty entrusted on me to the fullest satisfaction of my superiors.

	Thanking you in anticipation to receive favorable reply.
							                       Yours Faithfully,

						               (C.CHRISTY SINDHUJA)
PLACE:coimbatore

HCL Beanstalk PCs. You could win one.