Fw: State Legislation?

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Goldthwaite" <john.goldthwaite@catea.org>
To: <tbuetow@TecAccess.NET>; "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@comcast.net>
Cc: "Deborah Buck" <deborah.buck@ittatc.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 13, 2003 12:19 PM
Subject: State Legislation?

Attached is a table of the states I'm aware of.   9 have statutes
relating to IT access or web access.  7 more have office state
policies.

Deborah Buck may have information on which additional states are
considering legislation.  I'm forwarding this to her as well.

John Goldthwaite, Senior Research Scientist
Center for Assistive Technology and Environmental Access, Georgia
Tech
404 894-0563 (voice)
866 948-8282 (toll free voice/TTY)
john.goldthwaite@arch.gatech.edu