Re: [Reminder] UAAG 1.0 last call ends 18 September

JP Schnapper-Casteras wrote:
> Hi Ian & list,
>    How are you?  Should I make any of my previous comments about Linux
> compliance in the last call?  (Or have I already done this?)  Thanks.

Hi JP,

I'm just back from vacation (hence lack of responsiveness
over last 10 days).

It was my impression that your comments fell into two
categories:

  * Suggestions for coordination with Linux developers
    (which are very helpful).

  * Requests for clarification about the existence of
    APIs, controls, etc. in the Linux environment.

It is my impression that these issues lie outside
of UAAG 1.0 (but within the scope of the Techniques
Document, where this information is found).
I don't think these are new issues the concern
UAAG 1.0.

What is most helpful to us is if you suggest concrete
new text for either document to clarify the points
you found inadequate.

Thank you,

  - Ian