Re: [Moderator Action] Scrolling Caused by Marquee

timmer63@ie.hva.nl wrote:

> On http://www.hicom.net/~oedipus/wai/ua/tests/scrolling_text_test1.html it says "The first test paragraph contains text which should scroll from right to left
> across the physical screen. The second test paragraph contains text which should scroll from left to right across the physical screen." but it should be
> "The first test paragraph contains text which should scroll from left to right across the physical screen. The second test paragraph contains text which
> should scroll from right to left across the physical screen."

Hello,

Thanks for the input. Gregory Rosmaita has signed those
pages, so I recommend writing him directly as well. His
email address is at the bottom of that page.

The UAWG is working on new tests [1] that you are invited
to check out. They are still in draft state.

Thank you,

  _ Ian

[1] http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/TS/html401/

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447