Re: Issues and comments arising from UA evaluations

OK.

Rich Schwerdtfeger
Senior Technical Staff Member
IBM Accessibility Center
Research Division
EMail/web: schwer@us.ibm.com

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I -
I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference.",
Frost

                      "Ian B. Jacobs"
                      <ij@w3.org>              To:       Richard Schwerdtfeger/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
                                               cc:       w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
                      03/12/2002 02:54         Subject:  Re: Issues and comments arising from UA evaluations
                      PM

Richard Schwerdtfeger wrote:

> Where were these comments at proposed recommendation?

Hi Rich,

The good news is that I've been using the document
with a lot of different developers and we haven't seen
any really major issues. On the other hand, because
the document continues to be scrutinized, it's only
natural for people to request clarification. For instance,
Tantek Celik has now reviewed the document in depth
with me on 3 occasions for a total of about 20 hours
of work. Each time we find a few things that require
clarification, but less and less. The major principles
seem quite stable; the comments below are largely
just requests for clarification.

  -Ian

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447