Re: SMIL Help

Raheel Ahmad Khan wrote:

> Hello
>
> I am having another problem with SMIL.  With internet explorer, you have
> to use the object tag for the browser to play the smil file with the
> specified player.  However, I want to know if there is any option where
> the internet explorer doesn't specify a file and opens up the smil file in
> any player that is capable of playing SMIL files.  A quick reply would be
> greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

I am unaware of ways to author content where the author
specifies what piece of software should be used to render
something at the other end.

Thus, I interpret your question to be about IE options,
and for those questions I suggest that you consult
the IE documentation.

  _ Ian

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447