Re: Testing THEAD support on user agents (Moz/Opera 6 Results)

Jon Gunderson wrote:

> Since we have no implementation experience, I suggest that the
> scrollable TBODY and fixed THEAD/TFOOT be included as a note in UAAG.
>
> Any objections?

Mimasa's technique works in Gecko-based browsers. I suggest trying
again on IE for Windows/Mac (same test file).

In any case, should we keep 10.1 or not, I think we need to
make it more specific to this particular behavior for graphical
user agents.

  _ Ian

Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447