Re: PROPOSAL: Checkpoint 4.4 Slow Multimedia

Control over playback speed gets some attention from Daisybook
players.  I'll ask around and try to get a list of exactly who is doing it now.
As of this fall, we hope to have it integrated with the AMIS project (new
Daisy player from JSRPD).
Control over speed of streaming media could be an issue that we will run
into, depending on how the media player components (ex, windows media
player, Java media framework) behave.

-marisa

At 04:06 PM 6/5/2002 -0400, David Poehlman wrote:

>I was thinking of adding it in somewhere else as part of a requirement.
>as far as I know, you can do this with daisy ebooks.

Marisa DeMeglio
marisa@dinf.ne.jp
IT Development
Information Center/JSRPD