Re: Assistive technologies using XML

ION Systems' eMonocle reader uses XML content in the Open eBook (OeB) DTD to
allow rendering of the content at whatever size font the user needs - from 4
point to 144 point.  Additional functionality allows low-vision, dyslexic, and
scotopic (light and color sensitive) users to on-the-fly adapt the eMonocle user
interface to meet their vision and processing needs.
http://www.ionsystems.com/emonocle
--
Jill Thomas
President, ION Systems, Inc.