Re: minutes of 22-23 f2f meeting

From: Jonny Axelsson <jax@opera.no>
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:25:12 +0200
To: Tim Lacy <timla@microsoft.com>, "Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org>
Cc: w3c-wai-ua@w3.org
23.10.01 06:38:39, "Ian B. Jacobs" <ij@w3.org> wrote:

>Corrected URL for meeting minutes:
>  http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/2001/10/minutes-20011022

Minor change (as to make that statement make sense):

<q>For development: When we don't implement a checkpoint, we either think
"Good idea" or "What do we need that for?". For the case of an HTML browser,
we have mostly thought "Good idea". </q>

That should be <q>When there is a checkpoint we haven't implemented, we
either think of it "Good idea" or "What do we need that for?". In our case
making an HTML browser, we have mostly thought "Good idea". </q>

We have not yet gotten to the state that we don't implement something
*because* it is a good idea...

Jonny Axelsson
Documentation,
Opera software