Decision to return to last call [Was: Raw minutes from 29 March 2001 UAWG teleconference\

Ian Jacobs wrote:

> 29 March 2001 UA Guidelines Teleconference
> 5.Vote to go to last call
>
> The following participants approve going to last call:
>
>  Jon Gunderson, Ian Jacobs, Gregory Rosmaita, Mickey Quenzer, David
>  Poehlman, Harvey Bingham, Denis Anson, Tim Lacy, Rich Schwerdtfeger

I want to clarify that the expected last call document will be:

 - The 23 March 2001 Draft
   http://www.w3.org/WAI/UA/WD-UAAG10-20010323/

 - Plus resolutions incorporated from the 29 March teleconference

 - Plus possible editorial changes (e.g., based on incorporating
   today's resolutions).

 - Some additional techniques added to fill in the Techniques
   document.

I intend to publish another WG draft in the next day or two
that should be what we send to last call.

Please indicate whether you have any objections to this plan.

Thank you,

 _ Ian