Re: Proposal checkpiont 2.7: Solution for repair text shouldnot be minimal requirement

Jon Gunderson wrote:

> Ian,
> Could you add to the list of options in the checkpoint the techniques you
> outlined.
>
> <IAN PROPOSED>
> The user agent may satisfy this checkpoint by basing the repair text
> on any of the following available sources of information:
> URI reference, content type, or element type.
> </IAN PROPOSED>
>
> <NEW>
> The user agent may satisfy this checkpoint by basing the repair text
> on any of the following available sources of information:
> URI reference, content type, element type or the content of the URI.
> <NEW>

Jon,

I'm not sure what you mean by "content of the URI". If you mean
"the entire content of the resource referenced by the URI"
then I don't think I agree.

If you mean "parts of the URI string of characters",
that's the URI reference.