Re: Making all interactive elements visible

Charles,
Have we asked the DOM working group?

Rather than have developers develop proprietary solutions, I would rather
them work on open solutions.  How many authors add event handlers
programmatically?  Probably not many.  Real doms also may provide this
information, we should check.

Jon