Re: Making all interactive elements visible

It should be remembered that our current proposal does not solve all event
problems, so we are really deciding how much Web content adds event
handlers programmatically.  If it is not much, why require a lot of
developer hacking that we will ask them to stop using in the future, if DOM
provides what we need in the future.  We should do our best to get what can
be achieved now through the DOM and try to work with the DOM group to get
what we need in the future.

Jon