Re: Change in Priority for new event checkpoints

OK, this seems like a much better justification for the priority. My
lingering concern is that then they fall out of the standard navigation so I
am not sure if they can be identified. I am not sure if that is a problem or
not. I suspect it  is not a problem of more than P2 level, which means it
would be covered happily.

Charles