RE: Questions regarding animation requirements in UAAG 1.0

As Chris notes, SMIL Animation does not include this support, but **SMIL
2.0 Animation** can be used with the full set of SMIL 2 modules.  This
means that while SVG 1 does not have the complete support, any new
language or integration can easily incorporate this.

Patrick