Re: Questions regarding animation requirements in UAAG 1.0

Ian Jacobs wrote:

> 1) The 'speed' attribute is defined in section 11.1.3 of the
>    time manipulation module of SMIL 2.0 [1].
> [...]
> 3) One could specify "speed=.5" on the root time container element
>    and slow down a whole document by half.

> So, this is starting to suggest to me our requirements for animation
> control are covered by the SMIL 2.0 spec.

Yes. As long as manipulation of the document structure (for example, by a
DOM-enabled accessibility helper) is considered OK.

And also, that since SMIL Animation does not have time containers, the
speed, accel and decel are not covered by SMIL Animation.

--
Chris