Re: Raw minutes from 1 February 2001 UA Guidelines teleconf

As the user moves the focus to elements of the image map there is a
requirement for the indivdiual elements to be highlighted.  The 458 issue
was a highlight of the image to indicate to the user that there are active
elements within the image.

The group felt that as long as the user knew the image map had active
elements that that was sufficient and the invidual elements of the map
could be explored as the user moves focus to elements within the image
map.

Jon