RE: Instruction and Assessment

You have anticipated my response.

The principle is that Web-based tests and instruction are not necessarily
considered "general-purpose content." Rather, they may, at least in some
circumstances, be considered "special-purpose content."

In order to align the remainder of the document with this approach, I think
that this approach may also necessitate a change to the definition of "Text
content...", which, of course is under revision anyway. Essentially, I would
suggest that, pending further revision, the following phrase be deleted:
"that content represents a general mix of purposes (information, education,
entertainment, commerce)".